- Jan. 2012 – Apr. 2012, Visited Scholar, Major: Seru formation and loading, line-cell conversion, Industrial and System Engineering, Akita Prefectural University, Japan;
- Jan. 2011 – May. 2011, Visited Scholar, Major: Seru formation and loading, line-cell conversion, Industrial and System Engineering, Akita Prefectural University, Japan;
- Jun. 2010 – Now, Post-doctor and Lecture, Major: Operation Management and Optimization, Institute of Systems Engineering, Northeastern University, China;
- Sept. 2005 – Jun. 2009, Ph.D, Major: Management Science and Engineering, Institute of Systems Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, China;
- Sept. 2002 – Jul. 2005, M.E., Major: Computer Application, Institute of Systems Engineering, Dalian Maritime University, China;
- Sept. 1998 – Jul. 2002, B.E., Major: Information Science and Technology,Computer Science & Technology Department, Jilin University, China.
Areas of Research:
- Manufacture and operation management;
- Seru formation and loading;
- System modeling and optimization;
- Evolutionary algorithms;
- Computer programming.
- Jan. 2011 – Now, researches on the manufacture and production management, Seru formation and loading, and line-cell conversion;
- Jul. 2009 – Now, in the study of Natural Science Foundation of China (71021061)，researches on operation management and optimization;
- Jul. 2007 – Jun. 2009, in the study of NSFC 70431001, 70620140115 and 983 Program, researches on manage science and engineering;
- Jul. 2005 – Jun. 2007, in the study of NSFC G0724001, researches on analysis and design of achievement collection and evaluation in NFSC.
- 2013/01-2015/12, Natural Science Foundation of China: Optimization of picking up and delivering customers to airport with the lowest carbon emission (61203182), fund sum: 230,000RMB.
- 2012/01-2013/12, China Postdoctoral Science Foundation: Multi-objective decision making of picking up and delivering customers to airport considering lowest carbon emission (2011M500827), fund sum: 50,000 RMB.
- 2012/01-2013/12, Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities: Operation management and optimization method of centrally picking up and delivering customers to airport for reducing carbon emission (N110404021), fund sum: 100,000 RMB.
- Yang Yu, Jun Gong, Jiafu Tang, Yong Yin and Ikou Kaku. How to carry out assembly line-cell conversion? A discussion based on factor analysis of system performance improvements. International Journal of Production Research (SCI journal, IF: 1.115), 2012, 50(18): 5259-5280.
- Yang Yu*, Jiafu Tang, Wei Sun, Yong Yin and Ikou Kaku. Reducing worker(s) by converting assembly line into a pure cell system. International Journal of Production Economics (SCI journal, IF: 2.384), accepted.
- Yang Yu, Jiafu Tang, Wei Sun, Yong Yin and Ikou Kaku. Combining local search into non-dominated sorting for multi-objective line-cell conversion problem. International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing (SCI journal, IF: 1.071), 2012, online.
- Yang Yu, Jiafu Tang, Jia Li, Yong Yin and Ikou Kaku. Complexity and improvement comparison of line-cell conversion problem with FCFS and SPT. 2011 Asian Conference of Management Science & Applications, p1420-1433. Younger Scientist Award. INFORMATION: An International Interdisciplinary Journal (SCI journal), accepted.
- Yang Yu and Yanzhong Dang . Supernetwork model of personnel training in organization, Systems Engineering Theory & Practice. 2009, 29(4):154-160 (EI: 20092112092756).
- Yang Yu and Yanzhong Dang. The Organization Knowledge Classification Based on Supernetwork According to Knowledge Loss Degree. Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information. 2010, 29(1):72-77.
- Yang Yu and Yanzhong Dang. Supernetwork-based-Analysis of Knowledge Diffusion Trend. Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information. 2010, 29(2):356-361.
- Yang Yu and Yanzhong Dang. Network Representation Model of Scientific Research Field Knowledge and Its Application Research. Journal of the China Society for Scientific and Technical Information. 2009, 28(5): 672-678.
- Yang Yu, Jiafu Tang, Xinghua Huang. Analysis of Human Factor in Point out of Bounds Exception of SPC. International Conference on Engineering and Business Management, March, 2010, 2129-2132. (SCI WOS:000276079500502)
- Yang Yu, Jiafu Tang, Jing Guan. Design and Implementation of Benchmark System of Routing Problems in Logistics Distribution. The 2011 Chinese Control and Decision Conference.
- Yang Yu, Xinghua Huang, Wei Sun. Analysis of Domain Knowledge Limitation in Chinese Natural Science Basic Research. 2010 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Management Science, July 2010, 457 - 461.
- Yang Yu, Yanzhong Dang, Pengyuan Xu, Jiang Yu. Knowledge Resources Integrated Model of Basic Research Achievements Based on Supernetwork. 2008 International Seminar on Business and Information Management, December, 2008, 505 - 508.
- Yang Yu and Yanzhong Dang. Knowledge Network Model of Scientific Research Achievement and Its Optimization. Management Track within WiCOM: Engineering, Services and Knowledge Management, October, 2008, 1-4.
- Yang Yu, Jiafu Tang, Xinghua Huang. Analysis of Human Factor in Point out of Bounds Exception of SPC. The International Conference on Engineering and Businiess Management 2010.(EI)
- Liu Bingxing, Tang Jiafu and Yu Yang. A sweep-heuristic algorithm combined with partition of time and district for large-scale Vehicle Routing and Scheduling Problem of pickup and delivery of customers to airport. The IEEE Fifth International Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing: Theories and Applications. (EI)
mountain climbing, tai chi, walking， badminton and music.